COMING SOON | 22 EUCALYPTUS ROAD
5 Beds • 5.5 Baths • 4480 (per floor plan visuals) SF • 31,459 SF Lot • $13,500,000
22 Eucalyptus Road, Belvedere, California
COMPLETED HOME IMAGES ARE DIGITAL RENDERINGS
An idyllic West Belvedere home that balances chic architecture, privacy and spectacular views. This home is being fully renovated to the highest standards and exudes luxury and sophistication. It is contemporary while maintaining some traditional elements of the original structure. Expansive outdoor entertaining areas leading from the great room and primary bedroom seamlessly connect indoor and outdoor living. Relax in the infinity edge pool with integral spa as you take in world-class views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco and Sausalito. The finest details, including added earth, fire and water elements were thoughtfully considered to deliver a truly one-of-a-kind property in Belvedere.
This is a rare off-market opportunity for the most discerning buyers.
This stunning, 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home, spread over more than 4,480 sq ft. features a grand entryway, vaulted ceilings, and chic design that combines contemporary style with traditional elements.The home is situated on 0.72 acres this home offers privacy and includes custom landscape design, a disappearing edge swimming pool, and the rarest of all features in Belvedere, an expansive flat yard!
- A wide deck made of oiled Ipe hardwood, sliding glass walls, and glass railings create a seamless indoor/outdoor living space with unobstructed views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco skyline.
- Two large retractable motorized soft white awnings over the main deck allow for comfortable outdoor dining and lounging.
- A double-edge infinity swimming pool includes an integral spa with Wetedge technologies Primera stone, sapphire treasure color, and NPT Meridien Electric tiles.
- The kitchen features Calacatta marble countertops, fixtures by Waterworks, a Sub-Zero wine storage, Miele fridge-freezer, KitchenAid stainless steel combination electric oven & gas range, and a Mendota fireplace.
- Five spacious bedrooms include a primary designed as a suite on its own floor with an enormous walk-in closet.
- Five & a half bathrooms include a primary, spa-inspired bathroom featuring a Luxxo Duo tub & walk-in shower that can be directly accessed from the upper deck. Porcelanosa fixtures and touches adorn the lower bathrooms.
- The renovation and addition were designed by premier architectural firm Holscher Architecture.
- Other notable features include a 50-year shingles grey blend roof, Hardie plank lap siding in Cedarmill light mist, Trustile doors with satin nickel knobs, a Nest thermostat, a Samsung washer and dryer, and a Savaria elevator enclosed with laminated glass leading from the two-car garage to the courtyard.
- Double-edge infinity pool with integral spa. Wetedge technologies Primera stone, sapphire treasure color, NPT Meridien Electric tiles.
- Luxurious primary suite on upper floor with spacious walk-in closet & spa-inspired bathroom with Luxxo duo tub, and walk-in shower that can be accessed directly from upper deck
- Private view deck off of primary suite that can accommodate a spa
- 4800+ square feet
- Entry courtyard
- Custom landscape design
- Expansive flat yard
- Oil treated IPE decks with glass railings for an indoor-outdoor lifestyle and 2 large retractable motorized soft white awnings over main floor deck to allow for comfortable outdoor dining and lounging options
- Views of the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco
- Indoor and outdoor fire features
- Open floor plan – kitchen, great room, dining
- Second primary bedroom suite on main floor in separate wing
- Two additional ensuite bedrooms and family room on lower floor
- Separate ensuite guest room under garage
- 2 car garage
- Porcelanosa in lower bathrooms
- Calacatta countertop and backsplash in kitchen with fixtures by Waterworks
- Sub-Zero designer undercounter wine storage, Miele fridge-freezer, KitchenAid stainless steel combination electric oven, and gas 5 burner range
- Samsung washer and dryer
- Mendota fireplace
- 50 year shingles grey blend roof
- Hardie plank lap siding in Cedarmill light mist
- Trustile doors with satin nickel knobs
- Nest thermostat
- Savaria elevator enclosed with laminated glass leading from garage to courtyard
- Coveted Reed Union School District
**Home images are digital renderings and are intended as a visual aid and some elements may vary.
Photography by Jim Nevill Productions